When Adrian from Softescu reached out to me it was the first time i heard about the Drupal HackCamp. A whole camp focused on security – SURE!
I’ll write more about the camp later. Let’s start with my slides here first!
- Web Application Firewalls buy you time till you update your site
- Update your core and modules regularly (at least the critical Modules)
- Automate your processes! Sometimes you only have a couple of hours till attacks roll in.
- Have several layers of security – It will pay out in the long run
- It’s not humans that exploit your site – It’s bots
- We should come up with a better naming than shouting Drupalgeddon 😉
There are many many resources linked directly in the talk but I’ll highlight a few here: